Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I never learned to Edit

The sun beams melt around my ankles and spill onto the slatted floor below. Feeling them reminds me that I am awake and alive with blood pumping through my vains. I've been so lost in my head that the thoughts became a steady beat, I entered into the trance of each pounding thought until the colors and sounds around me blended into the likes of ice cream soup at the bottom of an abandoned bowl.

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways."

If only I could be cleaned and stuffed with that pure white fiber that's of You. They could see my shell and glassy eyes, but I would no longer be heavy with what's inside.

2 comments:

denisie power said...

i like you. the end.

The Rozell Family said...

I was running down Beau and Kims street today adn stopped by their house and baby Haddon was wearing his little vintage outfit you gave him!!!! oh my gosh, it was so stinkin cute! just wanted you to know!!! how are you?